People go for the alignment of printer cartridges due to many reasons. For instance, when they get a new printer or while installing a new cartridge. You get to know about the faulty cartridge alignment whenever the print-out has jagged lines or bad quality print, especially at the edges or corner part. At times, the content or picture does not appear in print at all. The solution to your problem has been given in this blog so read it carefully.
- Firstly, you need to connect the PC and the printer. Make sure that it is switched on.
- Then, press the combination of Windows + R.
- After that, choose Run application.
- Next, write Control Printer in the dialogue box.
- Then, tap on OK.
- After that, tap on Enter.
- Next, go to the printer and do a right-click on it.
- Then, visit the Printing Preferences.
- After that, tap on Maintenance.
- Next, click on Custom settings. It will be placed in the printing preferences window.
- Then, you have to deselect Align Print Heads Manually.
- Lastly, tap on OK.
Sources : ALIGN PRINTER CARTRIDGES
- Firstly, connect the printer to the computer.
- Then, press the power switch.
- After that, go to the HP Print Assist on the computer.
- Next, choose to Maintain Your Printer. It will be located under the Print and Scan option.
- On the given window, choose Device Services for searching the options for printing maintenance.
- Then, press on Align Ink Cartridges.
- Lastly, do according to the on-screen instructions.
- Firstly, you need to connect your printer to your computer. Switch it on.
- Then, press the combination of the Windows+R button.
- After that, write ‘Control Printers.’
- Next, tap on OK.
- Then, do a right-click on your printer.
- After that, tap on Printing Preferences.
- Next, choose Features.
- Then, tap on Printer Services.
- After that, choose Align Print Cartridges.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Firstly, connect your printer to the PC. Switch it on.
- Then, press the combination of Windows+ R button.
- After that, write Control Printers.
- Next, tap on the OK option.
- Into the Devices and Printers window, choose the ‘printer’ as well as tap on ‘Printing Preferences.’
- Then, tap on Maintenance.
- Next, choose Print Head Alignment.
- Lastly, do according to the on-screen instruction.
Congratulations! You have been able to align printer cartridges in your Windows 10 computer with the help of this blog.