Skype is amongst the best video and voice calling as well as messaging app. Millions of users around the world prefer Skype over other applications. Online business meetings and conferences can be done quite conveniently with the Skype app on your Mac and iPhone. Skype provides its users with high definition video quality and best of messaging features that users generally find likable and amazing. Besides this, it is quite an issue for users to bookmark a specific Skype chat on their iPhone and Mac computer. Well, there can be several reasons to bookmark a specific chat depends on individual to individual. Here are some of the best methods by which you can bookmark any specific Skype Chat on your Mac or iPhone.
Here’s how to bookmark a Skype chat or messages on iPhone and Mac
To bookmark any chat or message in Skype on your iPhone and Mac, follow the guidelines listed below:
- At first, open up the Skype app on your iPhone or Mac.
- After that, go to the chats and choose the messages, media or files you are willing to bookmark from any conversation.
- After selecting the items, you want to bookmark, right-click on them.
- Now, select the Add bookmark option that is available in the options.
- After choosing the Add Bookmark option, the bookmark icon will begin to appear next to the message or media you have bookmarked.
Here’s how to view a Bookmark message and media in Skype on your iPhone or Mac
Viewing the bookmarked messages in Skype is a bit different and needs to be discussed here to avoid any inconvenience in the future. Many Skype users wish to view the bookmarked messages and media after they bookmark them. So if you are a Skype user and want to view the bookmark message or media, then follow the steps listed below:
- First of all, open up the Skype app on your iPhone or Mac.
- After opening up of the app, click on the Profile picture of yours or tap if you are an iPhone user.
- After tapping/clicking on the Profile picture, choose the Bookmark from the options on the menu.
- Now, choose that Arrowhead icon available.
- After tapping on the icon, the conversation will open where the Bookmark conversation is located.
- Now, you can view all the bookmark messages, files, or media there.
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Epson Printer Support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.