Printer error 0x000003e3 occurs when the users print their documents or share printer’s local network with Windows. The printer error 0x000003e3 is shown on your display as Windows cannot connect to Printer and the command failed.
If you are facing this problem with the printer error 0x000003e3, then don’t panic. Here are the easy steps that can help you solve error 0x000003e3.
In this blog, we will teach you how you can fix printer error 0x000003e3 in 3 ways.
- Printer spooler service enabled
- Choose the printer sharing firewall and file option
- Setting up a new local port
1) Enable Printer Spooler Service
Here are the steps on how to fix printer error 0x000003e3 via checking printer spooler service enabled:-
- Tap the Win+R button on the keyboard to restart the printer spooler as it can solve the error.
- Type services.msc in the Run field and then tap the OK button.
- Double-tap on printer spooler to start its information windows.
- Choose Automatic on the setting up that appear on the below of the screen.
- When the service is not active, then tap the start key.
- Choose the Apply button.
- Hit OK to back from the windows.
2) Choose the Printer Sharing Firewall and File Option
Here are the steps on how to fix printer error 0x000003e3 via choosing the printer sharing firewall and file option:-
- Sometimes “Windows defender firewall” can block the connection with the Printer.
- To fix printer error 0x000003e3, tap Windows 10 and then “type here to find” option.
- Put the keyword” Windows Defender Firewall” to find the control panel program.
- Now hit the Windows Defender to start the Control Panel program that appears on your screen.
- Tap on Allow an application via the Windows Defender Firewall shown on the left of the program on your computer screen.
- Tap the Change settings accordingly.
- Tap all the tick box for Sharing file and Printer.
- Hit the OK option.
3) Setting up a New Local Port
Several users need to settings up a local port for their Printer to solve the issue of error 0x000003e3.
- To do the admin rights, start the run Administration.
- Enter control type name as Microsoft. Devices And Printer and then tap Enter.
- Hit Add a printer in Printer and device.
- If you do not find your required printer windows in the list, then tap “Printer that I want is not listed” to start the section that shown directly on the list.
- Choose the add a local network or printer with manual settings section.
- Tap the Next option when the option appears on the screen.
- Choose the “Create a new port” radio button.
- Choose the “Standard TCP or IP Port” section on the type field menu.
- Tap the next option.
- Now put the IP address of the computer that you want to share Printer installed.
- Choose the Next button.
- Select the printer model to install the driver and then hit the Next option.
- Choose the OK and Then Tap on Finish Option.
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Canon printer support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.