HP printer issue occurs while several users upgrade their system with Windows 10. Several users have complained that their printer is getting slow or show offline. HP Printer error on Windows 10 system restricts it from being attached to the printer.
Although in several operating systems, the reason behind the most printer problem is setting or driver issues. In this blog, we will teach you how to How to Fix HP Printer is Offline in Windows 10 in Three ways.
Here are the steps on how to Fix HP Printer is Offline in Windows 10:-
- Type control panel in the search field at the bottom of Cortana popup and tap on the Control Panel or Desktop application.
- Find Devices or Printers link and then tap on it.
- When the device and the printers windows appear.
- Make a right-tap on the Printer that running in your PC and choose to See what’s Printer in the context list.
- A window driver running the Printer comes to the next screen.
- Tap on the Printer that appears on the upper corner on the screen.
- A drop-down menu appears, see the option as Pause Printing it checked, if yes then unchecked the box.
- If you wish to withdraw pause from the certain documents, right-tap on the documents in your printer driver to close the pause button.
- Now get a printout.
- In this above situation, the printing operation is paused. Although you are not able to take a print.
1) Restore Printer Driver
Here are the steps on how to Fix HP Printer is Offline in Windows 10 through restore printer driver:-
- Tap the Windows button and type system manager, tap similar that appear on the screen match to Device manager.
- Search the Printer option in the Device manager and double-tap on it.
- Now you can see your HP printer name, double-tap on it and select Uninstall.
- In the conformation checkbox, choose the OK key.
- After uninstalling, you can’t find the Printer in the system manager. Now back to the Printer category, Hit the icon “Scan for device changes” in the menu option.
- Refers your device manager after that your printer section comes back.
2) Start Print Spooling Service
- Here are the steps on how to Fix HP Printer is Offline in Windows 10 through start print spooling service:-
- Tap start icon and type service.
- Here you can see “Service desktop application” tap on the best match.
- In the service option, search “Print Spooler.”
- Right-tap on the Print Spooler and choose Properties in the list appears on the screen.
- Here you can see a “Resources” option.
- Tap on the drop-down option to “Startup type, from the list, appear with four options, choose Automatic.
- In the “Service status” tap Start option.
- Now, wait for some moments to start the service running.
- Finally, change the command, tap Apply and OK option.
3) Manually Update Driver
Here are the steps on how to Fix HP Printer is Offline in Windows 10 through manually update drive:-
- Right-tap on the Start icon and then choose Device Manager in the list appears on the screen.
- Find and Double-tap on the printer category in the system manager wizard.
- Your HP printer will locate here and then right-tap on it and choose Update Driver.
- On the next screen, tap the last option “Manually install a driver.
- Now tap on “Let me pick from a list of the available driver on my computer.”
- Lastly, select the current version and tap Next.
- Search and Download Print Driver
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on HP printer support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.