There are numerous handy functions available in the 2011 version of Windows Live Mail. One such feature is the availability of sending multiple emails at once. However, the function was unfortunately unavailable in the 2012 client. If you wish to use the feature, then read through the blog. So, here are the steps to send multiple email on Windows Live Mail.
Make a Group of Contacts
In case the user wishes to make a group of contacts, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
- Go to the Windows Live Mail client and start it on your system.
- After that, select the Address book button on the lower left-hand side of the display.
- Also, you should hold the Ctrl + 3 keys altogether on your system to reach the Address book button.
- Hold the category button from the ribbon at the upper side of the screen.
- Navigate to the ‘Create a new category’ screen, input the name of the group in the text section.
- You should move down to the list of alphabetic of the email contacts.
- Choose all email contacts you would like to add to the group.
- Now, select the Save option at the bottom of the screen to store the group contacts.
Use Group Contacts to Send Multiple Emails
In case the user wants to use group contacts to send multiple emails, then abide by the provided steps.
- Navigate to the Windows Live Mail and begin it.
- You should select the Email message icon on the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Go to the ‘To:’ option. It will launch a fresh dialog section called Send an Email.
- After that, select a category and choose the ‘To, Cc or Bcc’ option send an email to the group.
- Navigate to the ‘group/category’ buttons, hold the ‘+add’ icon near to the group name.
- You have to choose the OK button to continue.
- Then compose an email that you would like to share all the contacts in the group.
- Reach the ‘To, Cc or Bcc’ section you will view all the recipients with the groups who will get the email.
- You should select the Send option to share the email to all the group’s contact.
Manually Choose the Multiple Contacts
In case the user wishes to choose the multiple contacts manually, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
- You should log in to the Windows Live Mail otherwise signed in already.
- After that, select the Email message option on the top left-hand side of the screen.
- Then select the ‘To:’ option.
- You have to long-press the Ctrl button on the keyboard and choose the contact to that you would like to send emails.
- Thereafter, go to the ‘To’ option.
- Now, you should compose and send the email.
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on McAfee.com/activate and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.