Drivers and Devices are an essential part of the Computer or your operating device. Both of them are essential for the PC to run smoothly.
There are several users that encountered that the “Device requires further installation” error notification appears on their Windows 10 operating system. The issue occurs despite the users having the latest OS. In this article, we will show you how you can fix this error “Device requires further installation” in Windows 10 in simple ways.
There are several devices that have PCI and USB etc. required for further installation. You need to know that the future installation is necessaryand can be finished successfully when you have done some troubleshooting. If you are using the latest version of Windows 10, then you need to update their currents updates to fix “Device requires further installation” error notification.
1) Checking Last Timestamp
- Tap windows + R key on your keyboard, and then enter “devmgmt.msc,” then tap OK.
- In the “Device Manager”, choose device and “Properties.”
- Verify last Timestamp.
2) Reinstall Driver
Here are the steps on how to reinstall the driver to fix Device requires further installation:
- Tap windows + R key on your keyboard, and then enter “devmgmt.msc” and then tap OK.
- In “Device Manager”, select device and Properties.
- Right-tap on the driver and then choose Uninstall.
- Now restart your PC and windows that reinstall that driver automatically when you have attached internet connection.
- Visit the Event option to check the error “Device need further installation” disappear from your Device.
Alternatively, you can also use any third-party application tools to uninstall your drivers. In this method, you need to make sure that everything is deleted from your Device.
Sometimes the operating system does not allow installing. As you can’t view this error, “Device requires further installation,” that means you have fixed this error from your Device, and efficiently you can uninstall drivers and reinstall driver any time.
Still, you need to check the problem is resolved or not after this above process. If the above solution works on your operating system, that means you have resolved the error. “Device requires further installation,” and this error does not appear on your screen.
Conclusion: In the above article, we have mentioned two ways to fix error “Device requires further installation” in Windows 10. We hope you get a resolution to this issue.
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on mcafee.com/activate and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.