The Camtasia Studio is one of the powerful software for video recording given by TechSmith on Windows 10. It will offer you recorded screencast clips with several effects and transitions etc. You can create video through direct recording plug-in to the MS PowerPoint. This software will be compatible with Mac, Windows, and Android. When you make your video, you can share with different platforms such as Vimeo, YouTube, Screencast, and Google Drive. But recently, most users reported that they are facing the Camtasia software launch issue on Windows. So, if you are also being troubled with this issue, then here are some instructions given below.
Check System Requirements of Camtasia
Sources :- Camtasia’s launch issues on Windows 10
- Navigate to the Windows Search section on your Windows 10.
- After that, insert ‘system’ into it and hit the Enter button to invoke the System screen.
- You should click on the Control Panel.
- Now, you will see the systems information and check which platform you have.
Check Windows Media Player is Turned On
- Hold the Windows and R buttons altogether over the keyboard.
- After that, input ‘appwiz.cpl’ into it and select the OK button to invoke the installer screen.
- You should click on the ‘Turn Windows features on or off’ to launch the screen
- Go to the Media Features and twice click on it to extend that category.
- You should mark the box of Windows Media Player.
- Now, select the OK option.
Shut Camtasia Procedures with Task Manager
- Go to taskbar and right-click on it on your system.
- Thereafter, select the Task Manager to invoke the Processes section.
- You should check Camtasia Studio beneath the background procedures.
- Then choose the ‘Start-up’ section to look whether it adds Camtasia.
- In case so, choose the Camtasia then click on the Disable button.
- Now, attempt launching the software of Camtasia once more.
Set Windows Media Player as Default
- Go to the Cortana search section on your system.
- Then input ‘Default apps’ into it and select the OK button.
- After that, click on the Default application settings to invoke the screen.
- You should select the standard video player application to invoke the screen.
- Thereafter, choose the Windows Media Player via the chosen screen.
- Later, select the default player application to invoke the screen of ‘Choose an application window’ once more.
- Now, click on the Windows Media Player as a default music player.
Erase Boot Windows
- Reach the Windows logo and right-click on it.
- Then select the Run option.
- Insert ‘msconfig’ into it and select the OK button to invoke the System Configuration screen.
- You should select the ‘Selective Startup’ option on the section of the General.
- Thereafter, unselect the box of ‘Load startup items.’
- Later, pick the option of ‘Load system services and Use original boot configuration.’
- You have to choose the Services section.
- Then check the box of ‘Hide all Microsoft services.’
- Now, hold the button of Disable all to unselect each non-essential service of third-party.
- Hit the Apply option to verify the fresh settings.
- Later, select the OK button to shut the screen.
- Now, choose the Restart button to reboot the system.
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on mcafee.com/activate and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.