Brother always tries to serve well designed and one of the best printing quality providers across the world. Brother printers are mostly used for offices, home users, professionals, and many others — Brothers manufacturing latest laser technology printers for smooth printing experience. Brothers manufactured a wide range of printers with top quality printing and outstanding features. As always every electronic device creates lots of problems, or every device is good but not perfect. Thus, the same with the Brother Printer, many times while working with the Brother printers many users have different encounter errors associated with Brother Printers.
However, among all the errors one is called as the Brother Printer Error Code E-51 that typically occurs due to printer’s laser beam, mirrors, a lid which are not located in the suitable results and due to this, many users have been reported the same error code E-51 while printing with the Brother printer. But to troubleshoot this Brother Printer error code E-51, we suggest you perform a vast check no matter whether the ink cartridges or some features and functions of the printer, before using the device, properly located in your printer.
Underneath are few troubleshooting steps which help you in fixing the Brother printer error code E-51 without creating any trouble. The steps are easy and simple.
Solutions to Troubleshoot Brother Printer Error Code E-51
Before applying the given steps, we recommend you to follow the steps in the correct series to avoid trouble and save lots of time. Here how to do it:
Solution-1: Start Working with the Front Cover of Brother Printer
- Firstly, carefully open the front cover of your Brother Printer.
- After that, leave your printer idle for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- Leave it for cool down.
- Then, cautiously remove the drum unit and the toner cartridge altogether.
- Probably, the stuck paper might be dragged out through the drum unit or even with ink and toner cartridges.
- This aforementioned process may help you in releasing the jammed paper. Thus the user can be easily able to drag out the paper tray opening area.
- Lastly, you need to exit the front cover and check if the error is fixed or not, if not, try using the next step to fix the error.
Solution-2: Start Working with the Fuser Cover of Brother Printer
- Initially, you need to close the fuser cover.
- After that, remove the back cover that will be the output tray.
- Drag out the duplex tray located at your printer.
- Then, the stuck paper should be out of your printer and also from the duplex tray of the printer.
Ensure that you removed the stuck paper from the machine. Otherwise, it shows error messages again and again.
Sources :- BROTHER PRINTER ERROR CODE E51
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Brother Printer Support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.