Recently Google has made a new mandate for creating a new account, which is your phone number. It became mandatory for every user to provide it while creating a fresh user account, but if you don’t want to provide the same, and then you can do so. Some people don’t want to share their personal phone number for any account, and this also applies to Google, in this case, you have to follow another way to create your Google account.
Sources :- Create Google Account without Phone Number
If you want to create your wished Google account, then there are various options for you:
- Via Settings App
- Via Setup age at 15
- Without Verification process
Creating a Gmail Account without Verification
Google always requires a verification process for account creation, but if you want your Google account without verification, then there are various steps to avoid this process:
- The first step is to create your account with Google Application, as it doesn’t matter how you create your account. This way, you can avoid phone number verification.
- You have to tell Google your age 15 years as Google will understand your problem that you may not have your personal phone at this age.
- However, providing age in low digit will save you many times, but once you signed in to your Google account on another device. Then, it may ask your phone number there. To avoid this segment, you have to provide another mail ID with age 15 or less.
- You can also use phone number software, and in this way, Google will get another phone number that isn’t related to you in real life.
There are many ways to avoid this process of phone number verification by Google on various devices, follow them to know it better:
Creating a Gmail Account on iOS and Android Device
Google account creation can also be done via the Settings app, and this process can bypass all the processes having phone number verification. If you want to create your account in this way, then you have to pursue these guidelines carefully to avoid any mishaps:
- In the beginning, hit the menu tab on your device.
- Then, press the “Settings app” there.
- Search for the menu “Accounts” (The option may vary on the device edition.)
- After that, press the Accounts tab.
- Next, go to the Add Account option from the expanded listing. The option will be available at the lowermost section of the provided list.
- Now, select “Google” from the expanded list. Google screen will launch on your device.
- Then, hit the option for creating an account located at the lowermost left-hand side section.
- After that, enter your name by splitting first and last in the provided section.
- Then, tap the next button there.
- Now, select your DOB and gender, followed by the Continue tab.
- After that, select a fresh Gmail address for your account and follow all the on-screen indications there.
- Type the passcode to secure your account.
- Now, Google will ask if you wish to add your phone number. Then you have to skip these steps to avoid the phone number authentication process. One can hit the More Options for various related subsections and choices.
- In case you have selected More Options, then you may select for the phone number option. You have to select “No” in this case.
- Next, Google will ask for the review process for your account information there. You have to hit the Next tab there.
- Finally, you have to accept all the terms and conditions of Google and its related services.
Note: You don’t have to use any further information through this process. You may use your Gmail account as you wish.
Setting Age to 15 for Gmail Account Creation
If you tell Google your age is 15, then Google will assume that you don’t have any smartphone or related phone number. Then, it allows you to create your Google account easily without the verification of phone number. Follow this section to know how you can bypass this process by telling the less age:
- First and foremost, hit the web browser and visit Google mail.
- Then, hit the Create Account option there. This option will be located in the lowermost section of your display.
- Hit the option either “Business” or “For Myself.”
- Then, provide your information and fresh mail ID.
- Tap on Next.
- Setup your age to 15 just prior to the current one. For instance: if your age is 2019, then you should type 2004 instead.
- Now, you have to leave the phone number section blank.
- Finally, follow all the terms and conditions of Google to accept its privacy policies.
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on 2020-antivirus and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience