Do you want to disable safe mode on a Samsung phone or tablet? If yes, then you have landed on the right website. If you have accidentally triggered the safe mode on your device and don’t know how to undo safe mode, then keep on reading this guide.
In this article, you will learn how to safely get out of the safe mode on your Samsung phone.
Sources :- You Can Turn Off Safe Mode on Samsung
Let’s dive in.
Getting Out of Safe Mode on Samsung Phone
Here’s how to turn off the safe mode on your Samsung smartphone or tablet with this simple method.
Just follow the steps mentioned down here to disable safe mode on Samsung:
- On your Samsung device, tap and hold the power key, which is most likely situated on your right side. Do not release the power key until we tell you to do so.
- Now, when you see the options such as Power Off, Restart, and Emergency mode off on your screen, release the power key.
- Hit the Restart icon on your Samsung device screen.
- Next, hit the Restart once more when it appears alone on your screen.
- Then, your device should now restart into normal mode. To know whether you have successfully switched to normal mode or not, look on the bottom-left corner on your mobile’s screen.
- See if the “Safe Mode” option appears on your screen.
In case you see Safe Mode written on your device screen, it means the safe mode is still active on your device. Gladly, if there are no “Safe Mode” text displays on your Smartphone screen, it means you have successfully turned it off.
If the Safe Mode is still active, restart your phone once more to get into the general mode.
Samsung Safe Mode: What It Is & Why It Is On Your Device?
Like the other major operating systems, Samsung has also provided a Safe Mode with its smartphones and tablets.
Android phones, including the Samsung ones, release a few apps as a part of its startup process. However, your device contains many third-party applications that can slow down your device’s performance or even cause errors.
The safe mode starts your device in such a way that it only loads the system preferred and manufacturer’s apps. All third-party software and applications are disabled when you boot into the safe mode.
Safe mode can tell you whether third-party applications caused ongoing technical issues on your phone. In safe mode, if you notice a significant boost in your device’s performance, then it means some applications on your device are causing it to slow down.
When a user faces some technical issues on their Samsung device, it can boot the device into the safe mode to get an idea about whether the third-party software is causing those technical issues or it is something else.
Another use or benefit of the Safe Mode is that it helps you tenfold your security and privacy while you have enabled it. It utterly disables all third-party apps on your device, and some of these apps are capable of reading and using your private data.
Gladly, in the safe mode, none of these apps can harm or access your sensitive data. So, if you need to work on a top-secret project or sensitive data, you should first enable the safe mode on your Samsung smartphone.
This will block all of the viruses, threats, and third-party apps on your device and ensure that you can safely access and work on private projects. However, in the safe mode, you will need to access and utilize the built-in system apps to complete your task. For example, you won’t be able to use third-party email clients, document editors, and other apps.
In the safe mode, your device’s user interface and the software will appear just like when your phone was new, and you didn’t install any third-party apps.
How to Access Safe Mode on Samsung Phones and Tablets
- Long press the power key on the right side of your device until you see a few options on your screen.
- Now release the power key.
- Next, press and hold the “Power off” icon on your device.
- Then, hit the Safe mode button.
Now your device will restart along with the Safe mode. You should see the “Safe Mode” text on the bottom-left corner of the screen.
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on 2020-directory and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience