The Nintendo Switch allows you offline and online gaming options. But do you know that Switch offers you to access your YouTube. If you would like to know how to use it, then here are the directions given below.
Sources :- Watch YouTube on Nintendo Switch
Check Switch’s Internet Settings
- Go to the Home menu and choose the System Settings.
- After that, go to the left side menu and select the Internet option. The connection Status will be labelled as either Not Connected or Connected.
- In case Connected, you are all set, if not then continue to the next instructions.
For Wireless Connections:
- Once you reach the menu of the Internet, the Switch will start scanning for whichever wireless networks in their vicinity.
- Thereafter, select the network name and input the password.
For Wired Connections:
- You should attach a USB to LAN adapter into the USB port of Switch Dock.
- After that, attach the router to the adapter via an Ethernet cord.
- You should place the Switch over the dock or the Switch Lite over the accessory.
- Go to the Home menu and click on the System Settings.
- Navigate to the Internet option.
- You should choose the Internet Settings.
- Later, the Switch will start the scanning for connections.
- When it’s applicable select Wired Connection.
- Then select the Connect to the Internet through Wired Connection.
- Now, once Switch checks the connection, select the OK button.
Set Parental Controls
- You should go to the Home menu and go to the System Settings.
- Thereafter, go to the Parental Controls option and click on it.
- You have to pick the Parental Control Settings option.
- Then select either ‘Use Your Smart Device’ to utilize the phone application or parental control or Utilize this Console to apply the restrictions on the Switch automatically.
- Now, choose the option of restriction settings.
- Once you set the restrictions to the child, the Switch will lock the application and will not permit it to be utilized.
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on blogs-office and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience