In case you wish to test out the features and functions of iOS 13.2, you need to download the beta version of it. It is not a complex process; however, it will offer a much different feel than your standard operating software (OS). So, here are the steps to download iOS 13.2 public beta 1 to your iPhone.
Create an Archived Backup of the iPhone
If you want to create an archived backup of the phone, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, you have to connect the iPhone or the MacBook or Windows.
- Then you should have to open iTunes.
- When it comes to the screen, select the iPhone or icon in the menu section.
- Thereafter you have to ensure that backup is set to this system.
- You should go to “Back Up Now.”
- When asked, click on Back up Apps.
- Navigate to the menu bar then open iTunes & select Preferences.
- You have to select the Devices option.
- Now, ctrl + click on the Backup & select Archive.
Register the Account for the iOS 13 Public Beta
You need to register the account for the iOS 13 public beta, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Get started by visiting “beta.apple.com” on your iPhone you would like to enroll in the beta.
- Then you should select Sign Up to begin the process.
- You have to input the Apple ID & password.
- After that, you should tap on Sign in.
- Now, select Accept to consent the terms & conditions.
Enrolling the iPhone in the iOS 13 Public Beta
If you want to enroll the iPhone in the iOS 13 public beta, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
- To get started, navigate to the “beta.apple.com” on your device.
- Then you should go to the iOS tab.
- You have to select the Download profile.
- Navigate to the top right-hand side of the screen & select Install.
- Thereafter you should input the Passcode.
- You have to go to Install & accept the beta agreement.
- Go to the end of the screen & select Install to confirm.
- Now, select the Restart to reopen the device.
Installing the iOS 13 Public Beta
You need to install the iOS 13 public beta, follow the steps mentioned below.
- To begin with, open Settings on your device.
- Then select the General option.
- Go to the Software Update option.
- If the update is available, you should select Download & Install.
- Thereafter you have to input the Passcode.
- Later, you should tap on Agree to accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Now, tap on Agree once more to confirm.
Getting Started with iOS 13 Public Beta
If you want to get started with iOS 13 public beta, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
- First, you have to go to Continue.
- Then you should input the Apple ID password. You have to wait for a while because iCloud settings will update.
- Now, go to the Get Started option.