Mail is one of the most utilizing apps all over the world and thus has a huge load on its shoulders. Precisely, the Window Live mail app is one work as fast as it intends to create. However, nowadays, the Window Live mail also starts indulging in several issues. One of the major ones is to hinder the users from signing in even when you are inserting the wrong details. The app gets crash immediately, so if you are also a user of Window Live Mail and also facing the issue, then read and use the below-written methods to resolve this problem.
Fixing Live Mail Issue by Modifying Internet Options
Sources :- Mail is Not Accepting the Passcode
- First of all, tap on the “Start” button.
- Then, open the Run dialog box by tapping Window and R buttons.
- After that, type “Control.exe” into the search bar.
- Then a new window will open related to the control panel.
- Launch the “Internet Options” page.
- After that, go to the section “Advanced.”
- Then, you have to make sure that these options are properly selected:
- 1.2, TLS1.1, and TLS1.0. Now, check and make sure that SSL 2.0 and 3.0 are not selected.
Fixing Issue by Creating Unique App Passcode
It is recommended to activate the feature of two-step authentication for more security of your live mails as it adds and works as a protective layer for your account. In this case, you have to create a different passcode for your mail accounts in place of your system accounts.
Clearing Browser’s Cache
Sometimes, Live Mail fails to accept your passcode while working on your device. In this case, it is recommended to clear all your system’s browser’s cache and data.
- Then close the window.
- Now, turn On the feature once more.
- After that, check that the issue is gone or not.
- If the issue still arriving on your device, then it is directed that you should log in to another web browser.
Running System File Checker Program to Fix the Issue
- First of all, launch Command Prompt with Administrative accesses.
- After that, enter the following command “sfc/scannow,” followed by Enter key to proceed with the action of scanning.
- Wait for a while for the process of scanning to be completed. It might take up to half an hour for the same process.
- At last, try to sign in with your newly created passcode in your Live Mail account.
Resetting Passcode to Fix Live Mail Error or 0x800CCC92 Code
- First of all, go to the official Sign In page of your Windows Live Mail.
- Then type your mail ID.
- After that, hit the link “Forgot my Passcode” located just beneath the Sign in the tab. Then hit on it, and after that, you will be brought to a fresh page related to reset your passcode.
- Then, hit the tab “Next” and choose a reason for not able to Sign in.
- Next, Type the mail ID that you have used for login.
- Now, type the captcha code that is displayed on your screen to proceed with the method.
- After that, tap on the “Next” option.
- Then, you will get a code on your registered mobile number or also on your mail ID.
- After that, type the code into the field.
- Then, tap on “Next,” and after that, create a new password for your account.
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Epson printer support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.