Several errors hinder the tasking of the users, and probably BSOD is the most annoying one. Nowadays, it has been combined with a new bug known as Netwtw04.sys, which often favors the screen to get crash. If you are also facing a similar issue, then read the below-written workaround carefully and resolve this issue immediately.
Access Safe Mode with Networking
In case the user wishes to access safe mode with networking, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
Sources :- Netwtw04.sys Blue Screen Error (BSOD)
- Hold Win + I keys together on your keyboard to open the Windows Settings.
- Select the Update and Security option.
- Choose Recovery and shift to the right-hand side.
- Beneath the ‘Advanced startup’ then select Restart now.
- As the Windows reboots, this will ask you to select the next instruction and select the Troubleshoot option from the Startup window.
- Go to the Troubleshoot section and choose the Advanced Options then consequently, on Startup Settings.
- Then the device will restart with a more setting, which is ‘Enable Safe Mode,’ and hit the Restart button.
- Subsequently, hit the F5, and it will turn on ‘Safe Mode with Networking.’
Rollback the Network Driver
In case the user wants to roll back the network driver, then abide by the provided steps.
- Reach the Start logo and click on it.
- Enter ‘Device Manager’ into the text section and choose the first result within the list.
- You should find the Network adapters then open it.
- Check out the driver entries stated as WAN Miniport.
- Choose them individually and twice click on them.
- Navigate to the mini screen, move to the Driver button.
- Select the tab called Roll Back Driver.
- Choose a reason of why you are rolling back.
- Now, choose the Yes tab to verify and reboot the Windows 10 system.
Upgrade Network Driver
In case the user wishes to upgrade the network driver, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
- Go to the Windows Search button then enter Control Panel.
- You should click on the result within the list.
- Find the Device Manager then select the same.
- You have to check out the ‘Network adapters’ then open it.
- Now, reach the current driver, and right-click on it, then choose Update Driver.
Perform DISM to Repair Netwtw04.sys
In case the user wants to perform DISM to repair Netwtw04.sys, then abide by the provided steps.
- Hold the Win + R keys on your keyboard to launch the Run dialogue box.
- After that, enter ‘cmd’ into the text section.
- To open Elevated Command Prompt, hold the Control + Shift + Enter keys altogether.
- You should click on the Yes to give consent to the UAC section.
- On the pursuing window, enter the provided under command tool: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth.
- Press the Enter button and wait for some time.
Perform SFC Scan to Repair Netwtw04.sys
In case the user wishes to perform an SFC scan to repair Netwtw04.sys, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
- Launch the search section by pressing Win + S keys altogether on your keyboard.
- Enter ‘cmd’ into the given text section.
- After coming up the Command Prompt in the outcome list and right-click on it.
- Choose the option ‘Run as administrator.’
- If UAC pop-ups, select the Yes tab.
- On the pursuing window, enter the provided command then press the Enter button: Sfc /scannow.
- You have to wait for some time, and it will identify and solve all the damaged system resources.
- Finally, reboot the device and look for the Error code.
In case the user wants to run chkdsk, then abide by the provided steps.
- Go to the Start logo and enter ‘cmd’ into it.
- If Command Prompt comes in the outcome, then right-click on it.
- Choose Run as administrator.
- After prompting the UAC on your screen, select the Yes tab.
- Then enter the pursuing command the same to the displayed format: chkdsk [Drive:] [parameters].
- The PC will only appear the disk status but will not repair any problem show.
- Now, we require to state the command in a pursuing way: /f /r /x.
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Lexmark printer support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.