iMessage is the default messaging application for iPhone users. It helps them send and receive text messages. If you are facing issues with your iMessage activation, it may primarily be because of the network settings. Here are a few other solutions that you may check out:
Sources :- iMessage Activation Failed
Reboot the iPhone and Insert the SIM Card Again
The basic solution involves the following:
- Firstly, you have to turn off the iPhone and remove the SIM card from the device.
- After that, wait for some time and insert the SIM card again.
- Now, turn on your iPhone and then look at whether iMessage is operating properly.
Add the Mobile Number in the Settings of iPhone
Here is how you can add your mobile number to the iPhone settings:
- You have to open the Settings on your iPhone.
- After that, tap on the Phone option.
- Then select the ‘My Number’ option and remove the contact number.
- You should once again add your phone number and save it.
- Later, reboot the mobile and check your iMessage.
- Retry the above method without the country code to see if it solves the issue.
Reset the Network Settings to Defaults
Following are the steps to reset the network settings to default:
- Invoke the iPhone’s settings and select the Messages option.
- Then turn off iMessage.
- You have to relaunch the settings and choose the ‘iTunes & App Store.’
- Later, select the Apple ID then choose the Sign Out button.
- Go back to the Settings option of the iPhone.
- Then select the General button.
- Go to the Reset button and choose the ‘Reset Network Settings’ option.
- Later, reboot the iPhone.
- Now, login to the iTunes & App Store.
- Finally, turn on the iMessage then check whether the problem is fixed.
Deregister the Number from iMessage
You should follow these directions as given below:
- You should open a browser and find Apple’s official link to deregister mobile numbers.
- Input the number in the contact number section.
- Later, choose the Send Code option.
- You have to insert the verification code into the website then select the Submit option.
- Then wait for the verification message.
- Finally, reboot the iPhone and once again register the number for your iMessage and try again.
Not being able to send or receive messages over iMessage can be extremely frustrating. Fortunately, the solutions shared above can help you resolve the issue quickly.
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Bloggers-news and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.