Brother Printers are highly appreciated for advanced performance, stability, reliability, and excellent features. However, to fulfill the needs of the users and businesses, Brother provides multiples of printer models and types. Brother printers is a Japanese based multinational electronic company who provides high-definition and clear prints to their customers.
However, sometimes using the Brother printer users may face many issues or bugs. And one of the most ordinary is Brother printer error code 35. The reason behind the occurrence of error “Unable to Print 35” is any piece of paper or paper clip gets jam in the printer, or any mechanical part of the printer is not working properly. To troubleshoot this error “Unable to Print 35”, you need to follow a few troubleshooting steps which are easy to understand and follow. The steps are discussed below:
Steps to Fix Brother Printer Error “Unable to Print 35”
Here are some troubleshooting steps to fix the Brother Printer Error “Unable to Print 35”. But many times, these steps are more difficult to follow and more time-consuming. However, if you follow these steps in the right sequence will save lots of time, efforts and easy to follow. The steps are discussed below:
- Firstly, you have to stop all the printing commands which you gave the command to print.
- Then, By your fingers hold on both sides of the printer, and open it.
- Now, you will notice that the printer scanner cover support displayed on the left side of the screen.
- Verify the right and left the side of the printer beside the printer center for a piece of paper.
- If you locate any paper jam there, carefully remove it.
- After that, navigate the print head from left to right and repeat it and make sure that any piece of paper is jammed.
- If you found anything, gently remove it.
- Next, launch the Jam clear cover placed at the back of the machine.
- Again search for any jammed paper or any other objects, if detect, remove it.
- Once you removed the paper, carefully closed the scanner cover by your both hands.
- Now, by plugging out the power cord from power switch cut off the power supply.
- Wait at least for five minutes and again plug in the power cord.
Hopefully, After following the steps mentioned above, the Brother Printer error “Unable to Print 35” is resolved.
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Brother Printer Support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.