The most reliable and versatile social media platform is Facebook. The biggest reason for the popularity is that Facebook keeps releasing new features and improving the user interface. It is easy to use, and users can easily connect with friends from all around the world. You can watch videos, photos, and short clips on Facebook. Recently Facebook released a new feature where users can play their favorite song. Well, unlike Facebook, there isn’t any other social media platform that provides these types of interesting features. For users expressing themselves gets easy by using these features. The new add music feature is available on both Android iOS devices.
The feature has included a huge music list and every type of variety of songs. Once you like any song and play it, you can pin it on your profile and on the story too. However, if you want to try it with any other song, then you can remove the song as well. The only thing you need to remember is that whatever song you will add will be visible to the public and viewers can look into your collection.
Add music to Facebook Profile
- Open “Facebook app” on mobile.
- Reveal the “Profile” section.
- Slide down to the “Music” feature.
- Now search your favourite song from a huge list of songs. Song name and artist name are visible on the tab.
- Tap on the “Add” button to choose a song.
- Once you tap on the Add button, the song will be added to your music library on your profile.
Listen to the Facebook Profile Added Songs
You have added the songs, and now you want to listen to it, so you have to move to the music library and hit on any song to play it.
- Launch “Facebook” and open your “Profile.”
- Go to the “Music” section.
- Examine the added songs on the list.
- Click on any song to play.
You can hear the full song on Spotify. There is a Play full song pop-up section that will show up on the screen. If you click on that icon, you will be redirected to the Spotify music section.
Pin the Sing to Facebook Profile or Remove the Song
Now that you have added tremendous amounts of songs to the list, you may feel bored from a few songs. In this condition, you can remove some songs from the list. You also can pin your favorite song on the profile, so let everyone know about it.
- Open “Facebook” and go to your “Profile” section.
- Slide down and open the Music library.
- Click on “three dots” in front of any specific song.
- Few options will pop-up.
- Tap on “Pin to Profile” to pin song and Delete song by choose option “Delete song from the profile.”
Add or Delete Songs on Facebook Profile
The procedure of adding great songs to make an outstanding music library is simple. The list of all of your favourite songs will be in the same library. You can pin extra favourite songs to the profile. However, the procedure of removing any song is not tricky too. The control of your music list will be totally in your hands. Facebook is rapidly launching new features, and by using these new features, no doubt, Facebook is again maintaining for the top stop.
Abigail Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Blog-antivirus and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.